Regional Vice President
Award-winning international sales leader, marketeer and growth maker. I have worked across the UK, Europe, U.S., Middle East and Asia Pacific, in some truly awesome companies such as Salesforce, Google, Accenture, SAP, The Boston Consulting Group, KPMG and Towers Watson.
Holder of a MBA and a passion for AI - I have had the good fortune to lead teams across across sales, marketing and operations (events, digital, social, creative, marketing integration and operations) and across sales (GTM, positioning, business development, demand generation and pipeline).
Empowerment and Advancement
Day 1 - 27 Feb, 2024
1:45 PM - 2:10 PM / GMT
Empowering Women: Insights and Actions
In our Fireside Chat, we explore the essence of women's empowerment with Ruqaiyah Jaffery, who shares a personal perspective on this crucial subject. The conversation delves into personal experiences, both as an observer and contributor to women's advancement. The discussion openly addresses the continuing challenges women face in the workplace and explores potential solutions. Furthermore, we also touch upon the work-life balance, a common challenge for women in the workplace, and explore ways to address it.
- Inspiration - to think differently
- Advocacy - to be inspired to go away and be the change in the world
- Support - every woman feels as if she is an imposter at some point in her job - it's important we talk about this and the fact that its empowering to acknowledge this
- A sense of solidarity - sharing stories and engaging with other women will build cohesiveness
- Critical thinking - the fact that women hearing this session will be able to learn how to think differently